Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blog Action Day and Global Warming

Instead of writing about a credit card advance loan,  I thought I would take the opportunity to write about something that we can all do to help stem the tide of global warming. Something that I do is spend one day a week without eating meat.


It is very easy for me because I like vegetables. It is also easy for me because I am aware of the impact that raising cattle for human consumption has on our planet. Not only does the methane released from cattle contribute to global warming, but all of the land it takes to grow the hay to feed them can be used to grow food for the entire planet.

Spending one day without meat is a simple way to help. It also helps feed the world and makes us a little healthier too.

Good luck!

No comments: